Workshops and seminars on how industry can continue to recover from the pandemic, as well as a look at how to adapt to the new normal. The Pandemic has changed the workplace for every sector. Construction was at the forefront of this learning to adapt to social distancing and new ways of working, but there is still much to do to adapt and thrive in a reshaped economy.
- What tools can we use in the future to adapt to huge changes in how we work?
- What can we do to look after our physical and mental health as we learn to live with Covid19?
- How can we use this reset of how we work to be more efficient and improve productivity?
- Where can we get the required skilled labour?
- How will modern methods of construction become more important?
- How will we cope with BREXIT impacts as we seek to recovery from the pandemic?
This Hub will be designed for anyone in construction from housebuilder to major contractor, SME builder to architectural practice.