08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM UKCW Virtual Seminar Agenda 2020
Is your BIM still BS? How to make project information as efficient and effective as possible
This session will focus on real-world examples (only the names have been changed to protect the guilty), and will clarify what makes clear, concise and unambiguous requirements, and how things can be improved on your projects, even if they are already underway.
No matter what your level of “BIM experience”, Nigel will give you things to think about, and action points to take away from the session to take the next step. Or the first.
You will learn:
• What BIM actually needs to be
• How to tell your MIDP from your TIDP, your AIR from your EIR
• What each document needs to look like
• Why it’s no good to simply copy someone else’s EIR
• How a template can be used effectively
• That many of us are facing exactly the same issues, and much of it is far more basic than you would be led to believe.