Timber Expo, part of UK Contruction Week, is the larget event of its kind in the UK.
Having recently celebrated its third year at UK Construction Week, 2017's instalment welcomed 33,697 industry professionals - an amazing 11% increase on the previous year.
Exhibitors offered everything from timber frame, cladding, CLT, decking, fixings and fastenings, coatings and much more to attendees including those from Zaha Hadid Architects, Silva Timber, Swedish Wood, Kier Group and Barrett Developments.
UK Construction Week 2018 is pleased to welcome the Innovation Trail back for the third year! It’s designed to showcase exhibitors new ways of working, sustainable products, collaboration and evolving technology products. Get involved and share your unique product with the thousands of construction professionals attending this year!
Learn more about the full benefits here.
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND
- The show attracted 33,697 visitors in 2017, 21,846 had direct purchasing authority
- Meet with Architects, House Builders, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Tradesmen, Local Councils and more
- Connect with those from companies including Zaha Hadid Architects, Barrett Developments, Taylor Wimpey, Bellway, Kier Group, Skanska, BSW Timber, Logic, Swedish Wood, Target Timber Systems, Arnold Laver and Silva Timber
- There is a show for every target market covering over 75,000M2 at the NEC
- Join 650 other exhibitors
- Feel the support of over 160 associations and media partners
- Get in front of high profile procurement figures as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Benefit from the £1.5million marketing campaign to a database of over 400,000 industry professionals
- Winner of AEO’s 'Best Trade Launch’
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: Why the UK is the right market for you
With investment at a record high, there has never been a better time for UK construction.
The recent Autumn Statement presented an unprecedented wealth of opportunity for UK construction — see the key points below:
· £44bn has been allocated to housing, with £15.3bn of new financial support earmarked for building 300,000 new homes a year by the mid-2020s
· A further £1.7bn has been allocated to the Northern Powerhouse and Midlands Engine
· Artificial intelligence, 5G and full-fibre broadband will receive £500m in funding
As the UK’s largest construction trade show – attracting more than 33K visitors in 2017 – UK Construction Week is THE place to do business.
To enquire about a stand at Timber Expo, please fill out the form below and one of our helpful staff will get back to you.