Surface & Materials Show part of UK Construction Week, is the largest event of its kind in the UK. In just its third year, the show welcomed 33,697 industry professionals, including the likes of Architects, Interior Designers, Flooring Contractors and Facilities Managers.
Last year, UK Construction Week grew an outstanding 11% from 2016 and is the only show that covers every facet of the interconnecting construction industry from building materials to smart technology.
Increase your brand awareness from the moment you sign up, benefitting from our huge £1.5m marketing campaign pre, during and post show’.
THE RIGHT PLACE THE RIGHT TIME
- Tailor your audience reach by choosing to exhibit from eight trade shows under one roof
- Attracted 33,697 visitors in 2016 (36,000 expected 2018)
- 21,846 attendees had direct purchasing authority
- Achieve new business deals with 3,000+ of the UK’s top housebuilders including Barratt Developments, Taylor Wimpey, Persimmon, Berkeley, Bellway, Redrow and more.
- Meet nearly 4,000 Architectural and Design firms including the likes of Zaha Hadid Architects, dMM, Grimshaw, Arup, Fosters & Partners
- Discover new relationships with over 3,000 professionals from the top 20 contractors including Laing O’Rourke, Morgan Sindall, Galliford Try, Balfour Beatty, MACE, Keepmoat, ISG, Sir Robert McAlpine Carillion and more.
JOIN THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY
- 650+ other big-name exhibitors
- Backed by over 160 associations and media partners
- Ensure you are in front of high profile procurement figures as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Benefit from our £1.5m marketing campaign including the website, email communications, advertising, PR and offline promotional exposure with a digital reach of 400,000 industry professionals.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: Why the UK is the right market for you
With investment at a record high, there has never been a better time for UK construction.
The recent Autumn Statement presented an unprecedented wealth of opportunity for UK construction — see the key points below:
· £44bn has been allocated to housing, with £15.3bn of new financial support earmarked for building 300,000 new homes a year by the mid-2020s
· A further £1.7bn has been allocated to the Northern Powerhouse and Midlands Engine
· Artificial intelligence, 5G and full-fibre broadband will receive £500m in funding
· £540m investment in electric cars, including £400m fund for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure
As the UK’s largest construction trade show – attracting more than 33K visitors in 2017 – UK Construction Week is THE place to do business.