Smart Buildings 2018 is the only show that covers every facet of the interconnecting construction industry from smart technology through to building materials uniting Housebuilders, Architects, Installers, Contractors, Developers, Facilities Managers, Interior Designers, Engineers and much more.
Just in its third year, UK Construction Week welcomed 33,697 delegates through the doors, an outstanding 11% increase from the previous year, making it the UK’s largest event for the building industry.
Join the 650+ exhibitors and increase your brand awareness from the moment you sign up, benefitting from our huge £1.5m marketing campaign pre, during and post show’.
THE RIGHT PLACE THE RIGHT TIME
- Tailor your audience reach by choosing to exhibit from eight trade shows under one roof
- Attracted 33,697 visitors in 2016 (36,000 expected 2018)
- 21,846 attendees had direct purchasing authority
- Meet 5,000+ decision makers from Councils, Education, Housing Groups, Associations and Trusts.
- Make new business deals with 3,000+ of the UK’s top housebuilders including Barratt Developments, Taylor Wimpey, Persimmon, Berkeley, Bellway, Redrow and more.
- Meet 4,000 Architectural and Design firms including the likes of Zaha Hadid Architects, dMM, Grimshaw, Arup, Fosters & Partners
JOIN THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY
- 650+ other big-name exhibitors
- Backed by over 160 associations and media partners
- Ensure you are in front of high profile procurement figures as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Benefit from our £1.5m marketing campaign including the website, email communications, advertising, PR and offline promotional exposure with a digital reach of 400,000 industry professionals.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: Why the UK is the right market for you
With the government pledging to build 1 million homes by 2020 and plans to invest £500bn on innovation and infrastructure by 2021, business for construction could not be at a better time. The industry contributes 6.5% of GDP towards the UK economy and provides 10% of the UK’s total employment with 3 million people currently employed in the construction industry.
Take a look at some of the planned projects* coming up
- £5.3 billion housing investment to support the delivery of up to 100,000 homes
- £140 billion of investment in electricity generation across the whole pipeline
- £8 billion of investment in defence infrastructure
- £6 billion of investment in science and research
- £4 billion of investment in flood defences
Take a stand at one of the 8 industry trade events by completing the form below. One of our helpful staff will then guide you through the process.
Smart Buildings 2018 | Timber Expo | Build Show | Energy 2018 | HVAC 2018 | Surface & Materials Show | Plant & Machinery Live | Civils Expo