08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM UKCW Birmingham Seminar Programme 2022
EFFECTIVE PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION FOR SERVICE PENETRATIONS IN BUILDINGS
The training raises awareness of the importance of early engagement thus ensuring compliant installations and enables effective design and specification of complete passive fire protection systems. It also provides an overview of solutions available and what to look for to ensure suitability and compliance. The training is for anyone involved in the design or management of installation of passive fire protection solutions; including architects; designers; contractors; project managers; consultants and surveyors.
• Why passive fire protection is so critical
• The importance of test evidence and certification of passive fire protection products
• Overview of the 5 key areas of passive fire protection – with a focus on service penetration sealing
• Products and solutions available on the market and criteria to be considered when choosing a suitable firestopping solution
• Examples of poor and good installation