08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM Seminar Programme 2021
Keynote: Diversity - Where are we now?
How can construction businesses increase diversity and thrive in a post-pandemic world?
Rick will talk about Willmott Dixon’s journey to improving gender balance, the biggest area of diversity disparity in construction, and how the work we are doing has helped us to be a truly inclusive employer for people with all other diverse characteristics.
The session will cover:
· Willmott Dixon’s journey to improving diversity, in an industry where barely 16% of the workforce are women.
· The need to take the lead – within our businesses and our supply chain.
· Engaging men as Agents of Change.
· The benefits of agile (flexible) working.
· How we can all help the people in our organisations to thrive in a post pandemic world.
We want to create a working environment where people can live well and work well. Rick will offer practical insights and guidance that the audience can take away and apply in their own organisations.