08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM Seminar Programme 2019
BIM4ESTATES Breakfast briefing
- Hadeel Saadoon – Building Information manager – Coventry University (BIM4Estates Chair)
- Josh Davies – BIM and Digital Coordinator – UWE Bristol (BIM4Estates Vice Chair)
- Chris Hinton - Technology and Innovation Lead – Cambridge University
- Jordan Williamson - Estate Support Service – Newcastle University
- Richard Draper – BIM and Digital Assets Manager – University of Birmingham
BIM4Estate is a platform for knowledge exchange for estates departments facing the same challenges with regards to BIM and Life Cycle Management. The session will tackle three main challenges include technical, people and economic impacts including system/information integration, asset information management during CAPEX/OPEX phases, behavioural/organizational change, industry challenges (reduced funding) and maintaining high-quality estates for clients.
BIM4Estates group gathering brings together senior leaders, influencers and decision-makers in the higher education sector. BIM4estates aim to provide the higher education sector with comprehensive briefings and updates on Building Information Modelling and Management while attracting contributors with the most relevant experiences to share with the audience. We are a trusted and influential voice within Higher Education Estates and part of the UK BIM Alliance communities.