The UKCW stage at UKCW is where industry leaders and keynotes from outside of the sector deliver insight and thought leadership. With Innovation at the heart of this year’s event, this programme tackle key issues in the sector around house building, productivity and skills. Construction will change fundamentally in the years ahead and we take a look at the impact that is likely to have, and at the promising innovation already taking place.
Key themes include:
- Community Building Projects
- Digital Revolution
- Diversity in the Workforce
- Innovative Products & Services
- Modern Methods of Construction
- New Generation of Pioneering Construction Professionals
- New Ways of Working& Collaboration
- Sustainability in Construction
Industry leaders from tier one contractors, globally renowned architects, Board level house builders, Government Ministers, Developers, Local Authorities and major infrastructure projects leaders all take to the stage to debate and lead the future of construction. Key speakers will be confirmed in the next months.