08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM News
Ultra Quiet Ecodan: Saddlestone Isle of Man
For Mark Christian’s new-build home on the Isle of Man, he wanted an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional heating systems that would also help reduce energy consumption.
Traditional methods of heating homes can be inefficient, which often results in homeowners paying out more while producing greater volumes of greenhouses gasses, such as carbon dioxide.
Mr Christian selected an 8.5kW Ecodan heating system as it is priced competitively, offers higher efficiencies and is very simple and easy to control.
- 36% lower annual fuel bills
- £10 average cost per week
- £50% reduction in carbon emissions
"We have definitely saved money on our energy bills since the pump was installed, even with the cold weather we've had".
Mark Christian - Homeowner
- Ecodan PUHZ Monobloc Air Source Heat Pump
- MELCloud Wi-Fi remote controller
- Ecodan FTC5 monobloc pre-plumbed solar cylinder