Are you confident in your takeoff and design review skills? How many annotations can you complete in 5 minutes? Can you spot even the smallest change quicker than your colleagues can?
At the first-ever Bluebeam Challenge, UK Construction Week attendees will get the opportunity to compete head-to-head against each other by completing a series of workflow challenges using traditional paper-based methods or Bluebeam Revu.
Take the chance to show off your annotation skills and prove to the audience and your colleagues why you should win a Surface Pro and the title of Bluebeam Challenge Champion 2016.
The Bluebeam Challenge takes place at the UK Construction Week from 18–20 October. We are located at the Civils Expo at stand number C3/623.
Who can compete
Anyone attending UK Construction Week from 18–20 October is eligible to compete in the Challenge. Sign up with a teammate, or submit by yourself and we will place you with a stellar teammate. Teams are limited to two people, and all team members must be registered attendees of UK Construction Week.
Why should you compete?
- You consider yourself an expert in your field and know how to do drawing reviews in your sleep
- You are a pro at navigating your paper drawings and think you have what it takes to beat our software
- You like a challenge and know you can do better than any other paper team
- You like winning—especially when the prize is a brand new Surface Pro
What will the Bluebeam Challenge include?
We wouldn’t want to ruin the fun by revealing the exact challenges, but a solid understanding of the following workflows will give you a competitive edge: Takeoff, Design Review and Quantity Surveying. But be prepared for anything.
For questions or other inquiries please contact [email protected]
* Although Bluebeam employees are able to participate in the Challenge as needed, only non-Bluebeam contestants will be eligible to win the final prize.