At Canon, we understand that the digital world is revolutionising the way Architectural, Engineering and Construction firms work, and with new technologies there are new opportunities to help enhance creativity, improve profit margins and share project information easier than ever before.
Visit us on stand BT50 at UK Construction Week, where our dedicated team will be on hand to help you explore innovative ways of working allowing you to enhance your creative capabilities and realise new efficiencies:
- Stand out from the crowd with outstanding high quality printed materials with our brand-new CAD and GIS in-house print solutions
- Improve collaboration by making project information faster and easier for stakeholders to access
- Effectively manage print costs on a project-by-project basis
- Streamline communication channels and improve productivity with document digitisation
- Understand the true power of colour management with our consultative service
IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL REALITY
In partnership with Antycip Simulation, Europe’s leading supplier of professional simulation and VR solutions, we are excited to bring our Immersive VR Theatre to Building Tech Live.
Visitors are encouraged to bring your own 3D BIM design files on a USB stick to see your own designs and plans brought to a new dimension in an immersive experience, courtesy of Canon’s latest 4K 3D stereoscopic projection technology where you’ll be able to interactively navigate through BIM datasets with no preparation required, no costly engineering time wasted to prepare for VR and no file translations or optimisation tasks.