Construction Enquirer’s Top 10 Winners celebrate success at UK Construction Week
Construction Enquirer has announced The Top 10 Winners at its awards night hosted by architect and broadcaster, George Clarke. Presented at UK Construction Week on Tuesday 10 October, the awards recognise construction’s best companies to work for and the best firms to do business with. The winners were chosen by the industry, with more than 10,000 votes casted online.
The Top 10 Winners chosen in each category are:
• Best Client to Work With (Public and Private) – SCAPE
• Best Main Contractor to Work For (Over £250m) - WILLMOTT DIXON
• Best Main Contractor to Work For (£50m - £250m) - SHAYLOR
• Best Main Contractor to Work For (Under £50m) - JARVIS
• Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Over 25m) - BRIGGS & FORRESTER
• Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Under £25m) - SCITECH
• Best Main Contractor to Work With (Over £250m) - SISK
• Best Main Contractor to Work With (£50m - £250m) - CADDICK
• Best Main Contractor to Work With (Under £50m) - COLMORE TANG
• Best Specialist Contractor to Work With (Over £25m) - VITAL ENERGI
• Best Specialist Contractor to Work With (Under £25m) - SMD
• Best Construction Supplier to Work With (Over £25m) - VP Groundforce
• Best Construction Supplier to Work With (Under £25m) - Bryson Products
Aaron Morby, Editor of Construction Enquirer: “It was fantastic to see the industry come together to celebrate construction’s favourite firms. More than 10,000 of our readers voted in these awards, making them a true reflection of which firms are doing business in the right way and keeping their staff and suppliers happy.”
UK Construction Week has returned for its third year, uniting over 650 exhibitors with 30,000 trade visitors from 10-12 October in what is set to be the largest gathering of the built environment community. Visitors to the UK's largest free construction trade show can expect over 10,000 innovative product launches, educational seminars, opportunities to learn new skills, and perhaps even some controversial debate along the way.
Consisting of Build Show, sponsored by EasyTrim, Timber Expo, sponsored by Steico, Civils Expo, sponsored by Finning CAT, Plant & Machinery Live, sponsored by AutoTrader Plant, Energy 2017, sponsored by G2 Energy, Smart Buildings 2017, sponsored by KNX, Surface & Materials Show, sponsored by BLFA, HVAC 2017, sponsored by Flakt Group, and Grand Designs Live, UK Construction Week caters for the entire spectrum of the industry from builders, architects, innovators and consultants, each show provides exhibitors with the opportunity to network alongside decision makers and purchasers while showcasing their services and products to thousands of visitors.
For additional information on the full programme of events, please visit www.ukconstructionweek.com