This October, UK Construction Week will deliver the latest information for all in the built environment, from the re prevention authorities and professional bodies, to those testing products and involved in shaping new regulation.
UK Construction Week is bringing the leading authorities together to deliver FREE CPD advice and guidance on key issues including:
• Up to date advise on fire prevention in all types of buildings
• Changes to Legislation on Safety
• Advice and guidance on construction product safety
• Your responsibilities in the construction process and protecting you and your employees
This free educational programme is designed for:
• Architects who specify products on housing, public commercial or hospitality buildings.
• SME building contractors who work for housing associations and private developers
• Top 100 contractors delivering for public and private sector
• Local housing authorities
• Private Developers
• Facilities Managers responsible for maintenance of your building
• Anyone tasked with the responsibility of a building’s occupants
Only by coming together, through shared knowledge and learning we will be able to tackle the issues surrounding building safety head on.
These CPD and workshop sessions are tailored for professionals responsible for building safety. Ensure you book your place early as spaces are limited.
If you'd like to register your interest in the meantime, please do so by emailing us at [email protected]