08–10 OCTOBER 2019 | NEC | BIRMINGHAM News
dRofus 2.6 – The Smart Way to Connect Design with Product Data
dRofus 2.6 is driven by customer feedback in response to ways to enhance connections.The 2.6 Release includes these headline advances:
- Advanced syncs from design tools.
- Connection of designed objects to products via libraries
- Collaboration on product data and documents in dRofus WEB
This client insight of enhancing the connectivity of the software is underpinned by the Nemetschek Group’s building lifecycle Intelligence ™ initiative.
With this release, we support a robust flow of data through all stages of the project lifecycle.
dRofus 2.6 therefore addresses two crucial questions.
First, how do our customers enhance the connections between synchronizing design and dRofus?
Examples of this being:
- Improved importing from Excel
- Focused work on improving Revit connection and Addon experience (eg ability to map custom Revit family type and instance parameters)
- Further improved PowerQuery and enhanced Power BI visualisation
Second, what can be done to support effortless connection between designed objects and delivered products?
With updates such as:
- ability to upload documents to sub-item occurrences.
- New functionality to search for a product, build a product list and import products using dRofus web.
As Chris Razzell from dRofus commented “ the main theme of the 2.6 release is enhancing user experience and creating more and more integrated and seamless dRofus workflows into and out of the software”
Further details on the features of the dRofus 2.6 release can be found here: https://blog.drofus.com/news/drofus-2.6-the-smart-way-to-connect-design-with-product-data
dRofus is a unique planning, data management and BIM collaboration tool that provides all stakeholders with comprehensive workflow support and access to building information throughout the building lifecycle.
We are committed to Open BIM and as part of the Nemetschek Group, our aim is to deliver the best possible, most innovative, and most successful AECO software solutions.
For media inquiries please contact: