The Construction Enquirer Awards 2018 are now open for entries.
Anyone can put forward a great company to work for or do business with.
And this year the categories have been shaken-up a bit so you can nominate your favourite projects to work on as well as the industry’s best consultants.
Our awards are nominated by real construction people and voted for by your staff and suppliers rather than a room full of judges.
Last year more than 10,000 people voted in the Enquirer awards making them a true reflection of who is doing business in the right way.
- Best Client to Work With (Public and Private)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (£50m – £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Under £50m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Over 25m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Under £25m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Under £250m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work With
- Best Construction Supplier to Work With
- Best Consultant to Work For
- Best Construction Project to Work On (Civils)
- Best Construction Project to Work On (Building)
Top Ten winners will all be nominated by the industry and voted for by the industry.
Our awards night in Birmingham is a non-stuffy affair where you won’t be fleeced a fortune for a ticket.
You’ll just enjoy a laid-back evening of celebrating success and networking with the best in the business hosted by industry legend George Clarke.
Sponsors are coming on board months before the October event to guarantee their place on board with construction’s newest and vibrant award.
Industry giant Laing O’Rourke is confirmed as a sponsor alongside software recruitment specialist Engage Tech and expanding contractor Torsion Group.
The big night is in October alongside UK Construction Week.
The nomination process is now open and you can enter here before the deadline of June 8.
Entering is nice and simple and all online – no wodges of forms to fill-in or time-wasting interviews.
Sponsorship slots are also still available. To join Torsion, Laing O'Rourke and Engage, contact [email protected]