Energy 2018 is the industry event dedicated to providing renewable and energy solutions for the built environment as part of UK Construction Week.
Energy 2018 is one of the eight trade shows under UK Construction week uniting FMs, consultants, Project managers, Engineers and much more from the whole spectrum of construction.
Just in its third year, UK Construction Week welcomed 33,697 delegates through the doors, an outstanding 11% increase from the previous year, making it the largest construction show in the UK.
Join the 650+ exhibitors and increase your brand awareness from the moment you sign up, benefitting from our huge £1.5m marketing campaign pre, during and post show’.
UK Construction Week 2018 is pleased to welcome the Innovation Trail back for the third year! It’s designed to showcase exhibitors new ways of working, sustainable products, collaboration and evolving technology products. Get involved and share your unique product with the thousands of construction professionals attending this year!
Learn more about the full benefits here.
THE RIGHT PLACE THE RIGHT TIME
- Tailor your audience reach by choosing to exhibit from eight trade shows under one roof
- Attracted 33,697 visitors in 2016 (36,000 expected 2018)
- 21,846 attendees had direct purchasing authority
- Meet 5,000+ decision makers from Councils, Education, Housing Groups, Associations and Trusts.
- Make new business deals with 3,000+ of the UK’s top housebuilders including Barratt Developments, Taylor Wimpey, Persimmon, Berkeley, Bellway, Redrow and more.
- Meet 4,000 Architectural and Design firms including the likes of Zaha Hadid Architects, dMM, Grimshaw, Arup, Fosters & Partners
JOIN THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY
- 650+ other big-name exhibitors
- Backed by over 160 associations and media partners
- Ensure you are in front of high profile procurement figures as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Benefit from our £1.5m marketing campaign including the website, email communications, advertising, PR and offline promotional exposure with a digital reach of 400,000 industry professionals.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: Why the UK is the right market for you
With the government pledging to build 1 million homes by 2020 and plans to invest £500bn on innovation and infrastructure by 2021, business for construction could not be at a better time. The industry contributes 6.5% of GDP towards the UK economy and provides 10% of the UK’s total employment with 3 million people currently employed in the construction industry.
Take a look at some of the planned projects* coming up
- £5.3 billion housing investment to support the delivery of up to 100,000 homes
- £140 billion of investment in electricity generation across the whole pipeline
- £8 billion of investment in defence infrastructure
- £6 billion of investment in science and research
- £4 billion of investment in flood defences