INNOVATION @ UK CONSTRUCTION WEEK
The construction industry is one of the most innovative industries, full of examples of new ways of working, sustainable products, collaboration and continually evolving technologies. A fundamental aim of UK Construction Week is to be a showcase for these products, services and working practices. The Innovation Trail at UK Construction Week will do just that, as we bring you the very latest products and services to the largest gathering of construction professionals of the year, the innovations that are changing and will change the way we build.
Why apply for the Innovation Trail?
The number one reason visitors come to UKCW is to find innovative products. We know from our visitor and exhibitor surveys that the Innovation Trail drives footfall and interest in your product and service due to the additional marketing and promotion.
How to apply:
- Applications for products and services to be showcased as part of the Innovation Trail will be considered by our UKCW show committee.
- Your innovative product or service must not have been exhibited at a UK Show before.
- Please supply us with 300 words that explain why your product classifies as INNOVATIVE , taking into account how it saves time, money and the environment.
- Please explain to us the uniqueness of the product or service in no more than 100 words.
- Please supply us with at least three images which could be used within our extensive marketing campaign if successful.
What happens next?
Products submitted will be judged and notified within 14 days of entry. If you are successful , you will begin to receive the marketing benefits immediately.
Please email your submissions to Nathan Garnett via [email protected]. Thank you