Surface & Materials Show part of UK Construction Week, is the largest event of its kind in the UK. In just its third year, UK Construction Week welcomed 33,697 industry professionals, an outstanding 11% increase from the previous year. It is the only show that covers every facet of the interconnecting construction industry from smart technology through to building materials. Make sure you position your brand at this go-to event; raise brand awareness, meet new clients and close large business deals. Please complete the below form if you are interested in discussing stand options.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THE SURFACE AND MATERIALS SHOW
- The show attracted 33,697 visitors in 2017 (36,000 expected 2018)
- Meet with Architects, House Builders, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers, Tradesmen, Local Councils and more
- Choose which show offers the best reach to your target market (There are 9 shows to choose from covering over 75,000M2 at the NEC)
- Join 650 other exhibitors
- Feel the support of over 160 associations and media partners
- Get in front of high profile procurement figures as part of the Hosted Buyer Programme
- Benefit from the £1.5million marketing campaign to a database of over 400,000 industry professionals
- Winner of AEO’s 'Best Trade Launch’
FOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS: Why the UK is the right market for you
With the government pledging to build 1 million homes by 2020 and plans to invest £500bn on innovation and infrastructure by 2021, business for construction could not be at a better time. The industry contributes 6.5% of GDP towards the UK economy and provides 10% of the UK’s total employment with 3 million people currently employed in the construction industry.
Take a look at some of the planned projects* coming up
- £5.3 billion housing investment to support the delivery of up to 100,000 homes
- £140 billion of investment in electricity generation across the whole pipeline
- £8 billion of investment in defence infrastructure
- £6 billion of investment in science and research
- £4 billion of investment in flood defences
Take a stand at one of the 8 industry trade events by completing the form below. One of our helpful staff will then guide you through the process.
Timber Expo | Build Show | Smart Buildings 2018 | HVAC 2018 | Energy 2018 | Plant & Machinery Live | Civils Expo